Parks and Recreation
Imperial has an RV Campground with ten serviced sites with five 30 amp sites with full hook-up for water and sewer. There is an outdoor covered camp kitchen available for family gatherings. The campground operates from April 1 to November 14 on a first come/first served basis.
- Located adjacent to the RV park is a well-lit, treed walking/bike path.
- A RV sewer dump is also located in Imperial near the rink.
- A 9-hole sand greens golf course is located 2.5 km’s south of Imperial
- The Imperial Rink has artificial skating ice and three sheets of artificial curling ice
- There are three ball diamonds located near the rink
- Tennis courts are located in the park across from the school
- Pickleball lines are also painted on the tennis courts
The Imperial Library is a branch of the Palliser Regional Library System. The library is a CAP site with two computers and free internet access.
The Imperial Community Centre has a large main hall, a smaller multi-purpose room and a large fully equipped kitchen with a walk-in cooler. There is a bar and a complete sound system in the main hall. A deck is located off the multi-purpose room and a large heavy barbeque that can be rented. Seating capacity of the Community Centre is 300 people. Rates are: Main hall, $60.00/hr or $300.00/day; Multi-purpose room, $35.00/hr or $175.00/day; Kitchen, $50.00/day. Whole hall, $400.00/day; BBQ, $50.00/day; Table clothes, $3.00 each.